Monday, November 23, 2009

Favorite YSL lipsticks!


I have got to say the YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ lipsticks are amazing! From left to right is 1, 7, and 19. The number 1 Nude Beige is my signature color! Love it! I do need a gloss on top because the lip color is so thin my lips feel dry after about 2 hours of wearing it. I don't care though it's flippin beautiful!



I kept them in the same order so from left to right is the
#1 Nude Beige (creamy neutral beige)
#7 Lingerie Pink (light creamy pink)
#19 Frivolous Pink (mid-tone pink with blue undertones)
I also bought a lipgloss but I got the wrong one boo! so I will swatch the new gloss this weekend. I have to drive an hour to get to a Sephora that carries YSL. I live in the most boring place ever! We have a sephora but it's inside a JCPenny and it SUCKS!!! lol
Anyway, I can't wait to get my #26 tender peach!

No comments: